Friday, October 9, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been so busy with school and work lately. I have also been crafting when I have the time. I have to sneak the fabric in at bedtime because, as you can see below, I have help. I am also going to become a literacy volunteer, so free time will be prioritized with family time at the top and blogging, sadly towards the bottom.


Look who finally got some teeth. When they finally grow in he will have buck teeth. lol

What better to do with new teeth than to eat a shoe. mmmm.

And an orange ring. What an awesome hair day.

Azimuth has gotten quite good at climbing.


And has learned to fall. :( He is so good at recovering though. But why do they have to bleed?

He also is very curious. He gets antsy if we don't take him out to explore often enough. Bu now that the snow has begun that will take a bit of creativity on our part.

Thank you to Great-Granny for sending this awesome riding toy.

It might have to wait for his birthday or Christmas. He is okay though. His first ouchie was not from this picture.

And thank you to Great Auntie for this fantastic bib. Momma is going to be making some once she pulls out the sewing machine to make a halloween costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment