Friday, November 13, 2009

Back From Denver

Well we got back from Denver on Monday night. We had an pretty good time at the zoo, but it is just not the same the second time around, and Azimuth is a bit young to get the full affect. He thought the penguins were a hoot though.

I don't have any pictures because I just now found the camera. But here are some random ones for your visual enjoyment.

Here is Azimuth with his new pal Minty. His shirt looks awful, but he has just been drooling so much lately.



And here is another photo showing the joy that a newly crocheted toy can bring... For all of ten minutes. *sigh* At least I enjoy making them.



And here is what happens when you let a baby feed himself yogurt. There is some oreo mixed in for extra color. What Joy!



That was definitely a bath night.

Anyway, we are glad that Azimuth's daily dose of nasty tasting medicine is keeping him seizure free. We don't have to freak out when he holds his breath anymore. Yay for the wonders of modern medicine and for the wonders of government healthcare.

I might start posting some more crafts if you guys liked seeing Minty. I might post them even if you didn't, but let me know anyway. I like to craft in my free time, which happens to be few and far between, but I have discovered the joy of crochet and how much quicker it is then knitting. Plus I like how you can free form things as you go.

Thanks for reading. I will try to post more, but right now I have a Discovery Notebook to do and a paper and a presentation and other assignments that I won't bother to go into the boring details of.

That's all for now. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment