Saturday, April 25, 2009

Outstanding Student!

This is a short post. I have birthday photos to share, but no time to get them online. For now I just want to update my constituency. I have received the Outstanding Student Award from Legal Assistants of Wyoming. I am very honored. I did not know until the conference, when they announced my name. Here is a picture of the plaque:


Isn't it beautiful? I was having a flash problem, but you can read it. I am surprised as I had turned in the application late.  We had a celebration dinner with Shawn, Azimuth, Nathaniel, Greg, Tammy, and myself. I only snapped one photo since were at a fancy restaurant (Botticelli's).


That is all I have for now. I had better get to bed so I can do my homework tomorrow (Got to earn that 4.0). Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment